10/21/12

MAC x Marilyn Monroe

Hi lovelies! I'm back and I'm here to show you my picks from the MAC x Marilyn Monroe collection which was just released in Manila today, October 21st. I wasn't really keen on getting anything other than a lipstick so I went ahead and grabbed a tube of the shade that stood out to me the most. I got Deeply Adored, a deep scarlet according to MAC. I immediately tried it on when I got home and ohmygosh... I'm in love! I'm so glad that I picked this color. Definitely recommend that you get one for yourself,if you can!

MAC x Marilyn Deeply Adored Lipstick
Skin swatch courtesy of Allura Beauty

  • Matte Finish
  • Gorgeous color
  • Great color payoff - Fully opaque in one swipe
  • Wallet Damage : Php 1,100

So I was already happy with my lipstick purchase but the blush lover in me couldn't help but swatch one of the blushes in the collection and well... whaddaya know? I ended up buying The Perfect Cheek blusher,too! It's a gorgeous rosy neutral pink that would go with just about any look, be it smoky or natural. Super versatile shade!

MAC x Marilyn The Perfect Cheek Blusher
Skin swatch courtesy of Allura Beauty


  • Soft, finely-milled powder
  • Matte finish
  • Buildable color
  • Great color payoff 
  • Versatile, easy to wear shade
  • Wallet Damage: Php 1,430

Here's a photo of myself wearing both products!
My wallet is very,very sad but I am a very,very happy girl!

And so I leave you with one of my favorite quotes from no other than Ms.Marilyn Monroe:

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” 

Talk to you soon! Stay absolutely ridiculous! ;-)

x

Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment