10/3/12

My Everyday Face

Hey lovelies! Here's a quick post on my day to day go-to look. I can literally slap this on in 5 minutes and walk out the door! Super quick and easy with a few of my favorite products too.

My Everyday Look + Products
  • The Balm Shelter Tinted Moisturizer in Medium - Super lightweight, I just use my hands to apply this!
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25 - My holy grail concealer, hands down! I use this on my under eye circles +  blemishes
  • MAC Blot Powder in Medium/Dark - a godsend for my super oily face! Sets everything in place and gets rid of shine
  • MAC Solar Riche Bronzer - for a bit of contouring and a sun-kissed glow!
  • MAC Dollymix Blusher - applied with a light hand, gives of a lovely flush on the cheeks! Also one of my favorite MAC blushes!
  • K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow 24h in 01 - super natural looking and so easy to use! Just a little secret: it's gym-proof,too!;-)
  • Maybelline The False Lash Waterproof Mascara - holds curl + adds volume
  • The Face Shop My Lips Eat Cherry Aqua Tint in Juicy Red - I love this! Great for just-sucked-on-a-popsicle lips!
What are your everyday face must-haves? I'd love to know!

Talk soon.

x

Ina


No comments:

Post a Comment