9/5/12

Maquillage Professionnel Day 3: Eye and Lip Shape Correction

Today we learned about different eye and lip shapes. We were taught 2 eye makeup techniques that can help correct certain eye shapes. Also, we learned how to edit or enhance one's natural lip shape.

I'm so glad that we were finally allowed to do a full face! Laurine, one my best girl friends modeled for me. She's already naturally pretty so I just wanted to enhance her features. I did the "open banana" (I honestly don't know why they call it that :-|) technique on her eyes so as to make them appear bigger and brighter.

Photos coming right up! :-)

Products used (in order):


  • MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer in Purple
  • MUFE 5 Camouflage Cream Palette (Orange & Green)
  • MUFE HD Foundation
  • MUFE Lift Concealer
  • MUFE Full Cover Concealer
  • MUFE Super Matte Loose Powder
  • MUFE Brow Corrector (I mixed shade numbers 0, 2 & 3)
  • MUFE Concealer & Lip Liner Pencil - for highlighting under the brow
  • MUFE Sculpting Kit in #2
  • MUFE Eye Shadows (light color on the lid, medium & dark colors blended on the crease area)
  • MUFE Aqua Black to line the upper lids
  • MUFE Aqua Smokey Lash
  • MUFE Powder Blush
  • MUFE Aqua Lip Pencil
  • MUFE Rouge Artist Intense


Laurine's Before Shot
Voila!

Simple Eye Makeup

Lovely Laurine!

Tomorrow we're doing a natural day look! Right up my alley! So excited!
Talk to you guys soon!



Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment