9/10/12

Maquillage Professionnel Day 6: The Smoky Eye

Today we learned about the highly esteemed Smoky Eye! I was honestly really challenged because we had to do a "bright" smoky eye (meaning we had to pick vibrant colors instead of the usual blacks/browns) and we were only allowed to use ONE eye shadow. Medyo naloka ako!
I originally wanted to do a green toned eye but my model and very dear friend Bea and I decided to try a gorgeous shade of blue instead. I really stepped out of my comfort zone in a major,major way. (Venus Raj would be proud!)
This look was all about BLENDING,BLENDING and more BLENDING! I'm actually quite happy with the way it turned out. I absolutely adore Bea's big beautiful eyes! (That's a lotta B's!)

So without further ado, I present to you... my Blue Smoky Eye!

Products used (in order):

  • MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer
  • MUFE 5 Camouflage Cream Palette
  • MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation
  • MUFE Lift Concealer
  • MUFE Super Matte Loose Powder
  • MUFE Brow Corrector (Shade 0)
  • MUFE Sculpting Kit in #2
  • MUFE Shine On Powder
  • MUFE Flash Color (as eye shadow base)
  • MUFE Eye Shadow
  • MUFE Star Powder
  • MUFE Aqua Black
  • MUFE Concealer & Lip Pencil (as brow highlight)
  • MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara
  • MUFE Powder Blush
  • MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick
  • MUFE Lab Shine Lipgloss
  • ELF Natural False Eyelashes
  • Ardell LashGrip Lash Adhesive




B's Before Shot

Lovely B!

Photo courtesy of Bea Castro
Gorgeous color!!!

There you go! Thanks for the time,lovelies!

x

Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment