9/4/12

Maquillage Professionnel Day 2: Contour and Brows

Today was all about facial shape and eyebrow correction. We had an in depth discussion on the different facial shapes; how to contour them and the proper way of "doing" brows. I asked a bunch of questions and I'm so glad that our instructor, Ms. Mikee was so accommodating. Can I just say! I love her so much already. She's so kalog and pa-girl! I love it! There's never a dull in moment class because of her!

I super enjoyed working on my very good friend Trina. She had the ideal Oval face shape so I only did a bit of contouring on her (cheeks,jaws,temples,forehead,nose). I really got to practice doing brows 'cause Trina's were quite short and sparse. I loved that it was a bit of a challenge for me and I'm actually quite happy with the way her brows turned out!

The Sculpting Kit and Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector were definitely the stars of the show! Loved those products and I personally think they're must-haves!

Okay, enough of my babbling. I'll just let the pictures do the talking!

Products used (in order):

  • MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer
  • MUFE 5 Camouflage Cream Palette (Orange, Green & Purple) - 
    for under eye circles,red spots and old blemishes
  • MUFE Mat Velvet + Foundation (I mixed 2 shades)
  • MUFE Lift Concealer
  • MUFE Super Matte Loose Powder
  • MUFE Brow Corrector (I mixed shade numbers 2 & 3)
  • MUFE Concealer & Lip Liner Pencil - for highlighting under the brow
  • MUFE Sculpting Kit in #2
  • MUFE Powder Blush



Trina's Before Shot
Trina's After Shot
Very fresh with subtle definition!
And there you have it! I can't wait to learn new things tomorrow!
Til then!

x

Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment