9/20/12

Maquillage Professionnel : GRADUATION DAY!

It's official! I am now a Professional Make Up Artist!
Mom,Dad,Kevin & Zag, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU GUYS! <3

Thank you to Maquillage Professionnel (much love to Miss Mikee,Miss Yuki and Sir Mio!) for the top notch, high quality education I received. Thank you to all my lovely classmates for the company, laughs and conversations. I will surely miss all of you! Hugs and kisses to Hazel,Tin,Jubz,Sweet,Tanya,Carla,Cams,Meg and Ate Flor! Congratulations to all of us!

Good luck & God bless, ladies! I hope to work with you guys
in the future! :-)
This is it! I'm finally chasing my dream of becoming a make up artist!
Cheers to life's great adventures!


Ina

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations love! It's wonderful that you're finally living your dream. :)

    ReplyDelete