9/7/12

Maquillage Professionnel Day 4: Maquillage du Jour

I had an awesome time learning about day makeup. Today,our class also met Sir Mio, one of MP's respected instructors. Day make up's all about looking fresh,fresh,fresh! Bright eyes, sheer foundation, flushed cheeks and subtle definition. I learned a lot from Sir Mio and I'm glad that he was quite pleased with my work at the end of the session.

My beyond gorgeous kumare Kat served as my blank canvas for this look. I sort of felt like I was cheating cause she's already a natural head-turner but oh well what can I do... You can't blame me for having such gorgeous friends!!! Hahaha! But kidding aside, I was lucky enough to have worked with Kat who already had such a fresh look, even without makeup! 

I'll let the photos do the talking now! ;-)

Products used (in order):
  • MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer
  • MUFE Face & Body Foundation
  • MUFE Lift Concealer
  • MUFE Full Cover Concealer
  • MUFE Super Matte Loose Powder
  • MUFE Brow Corrector (I mixed shade numbers 0 & 2)
  • MUFE Sculpting Kit in #2
  • MUFE Shine On Powder
  • MUFE Eye Shadows (light color on the lid, medium & dark colors blended on the crease area)
  • MUFE Star Powder (placed on the center of the lids)
  • MUFE Aqua Black to subtly line the upper lids
  • MUFE Concealer & Lip Pencil (inside the lower waterline for brightening)
  • MUFE Aqua Smokey Lash
  • MUFE Powder Blush
  • MUFE Aqua Lip Pencil
  • MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick
  • MUFE Lab Shine Lipgloss
Kat's Before Shot -- No makeup needed!

After :-)





Parang bagong gising lang! CHAROT!

Tomorrow we're doing evening makeup! I'm up for a challenge since I'm not so into "dark" looks. We'll see what happens!
Til then! Stay gorgeous,lovelies!
x

Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment