9/8/12

Maquillage Professionnel Day 5 : Maquillage du Soir

Last night we learned about evening makeup. Ms.Yuki challenged us to play with colors during our hands-on work. I was really apprehensive at first because I don't feel confident at all working with vibrant colors and well, I'm such a neutral loving girl! For this look, I didn't fully let go of my neutral loving ways but I used purple tones with a bit of black to smoke the look out. Baby steps. Hihi

I hope that in the coming days, I'll be brave enough to use really vibrant colors on my models. I worked with Becca again since I only got to do her base on my first day. I'm glad that she was game even though the look required a bit more make up than usual. She even went out with a bunch of colleagues and friends afterwards! Sulit ang make up!

Products used (in order):

  • MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer
  • MUFE HD Foundation
  • MUFE Lift Concealer
  • MUFE Full Cover Concealer
  • MUFE Super Matte Loose Powder
  • MUFE Brow Corrector (I mixed shade numbers 0 & 2)
  • MUFE Sculpting Kit in #2
  • MUFE Shine On Powder
  • MUFE Aqua Cream (as eye shadow base)
  • MUFE Eye Shadows
  • MUFE Star Powders
  • MUFE Aqua Black
  • MUFE Concealer & Lip Pencil
  • MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara
  • MUFE Powder Blush
  • MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick (#24)
  • MUFE Lab Shine Lipgloss

Before

After!

Close Up on the Eyes

Ready for a fun night out!

Happy weekend, loves!
Talk soon!


Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment