9/4/12

Maquillage Professionnel Day 1: All Bases Covered

Today was my first day in makeup school. I still can't believe that I'm finally doing this! I'm finally pursuing a career in makeup artistry! *HAPPY DANCE*

Day 1 was all about base makeup. Priming, color correcting, foundation application, concealing and setting the makeup. Basically, we learned how to put on a flawless base.
I was lucky enough to have worked with one my best friends, Becca. She had good skin to begin with so it was a breeze working on her. Everything that we used (and will be using) is from Make Up Forever. Top-notch quality, I tell you!

Products used (in order):

  • Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 1 Green - to counteract the redness on Becca's face
  • Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette (Green & Purple) - for red spots and old blemishes
  • Make Up Forever HD Foundation - medium to full buildable coverage; natural-looking,flawless finish 
  • Make Up Forever Lift Concealer - great for lifting the under eye area
  • Make Up Forever Super Matte Loose Powder - applied with a powder puff to set everything
  • Make Up Forever Duo Mat Powder Foundation - for added coverage


Fresh Faced Becca
We were only allowed to apply a bit of gloss after! Photo is raw and unedited :-)

I really loved the HD foundation and the Lift Concealer! Probably gonna get those for my kit!So there it is. I really enjoyed my first day at Maquillage Professionnel! Time really flies by when you're having loads of fun! I am so excited for the coming days!


Talk soon.

x

Ina

1 comment:

  1. thanks mama e! :) til the next time again! - becs

    ReplyDelete