9/13/12

Maquillage Professionnel Day 8: Colored Photography

Today was all about make up for colored photography. Ms. Yuki challenged us to play with vibrant colors and different textures. We were allowed to do an avante garde or "beauty" look. Basically, it was an "anything goes" kind of day. We just had to use colors that would register well on camera. I went ahead and did a beauty look on my super pretty high school kabarkada, Trishka. I wanted the focus to be mainly on the eyes. I got a cheap pair of faux lashes from Landmark and they were honestly super frustrating to work with. Took a lot of reapplying and adjusting on my part but oh well, I really can't complain can I? I paid Php30 for those! Dirt cheap!

Products used (in order):

  • MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer
  • MUFE HD Foundation
  • MUFE Lift Concealer
  • MUFE Full Cover Concealer 
  • MUFE Super Matte Loose Powder
  • MUFE Brow Corrector
  • MUFE Sculpting Kit in #2
  • MUFE Flash Color (as eyeshadow base)
  • MUFE Eye Shadow
  • MUFE Metal Powder
  • MUFE Star Powder
  • MUFE Aqua Black
  • MUFE Concealer & Lip Pencil (as brow highlight)
  • MUFE Aqua Smokey Lash Mascara
  • MUFE Powder Blush
  • MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick
  • Generic Faux Eyelashes
  • Ardell LashGrip Lash Adhesive
  • MUFE Mist & Fix

Trishka's Before Shot (with base)

Eyes!
Lashes,lashes,lashes!


We're doing bridal makeup for the next 2 days! Sooo excited!
Talk soon!

x

Ina

No comments:

Post a Comment